Girl Scout Workshops
Fashion Camp MOVED ONE MORE TIME to our permanent home at
Tustin Plaza Shopping Center
13771 Newport Ave. Tustin, CA 92780
OPEN NOW! Click here for more info & directions!
Fashion Camp loves Girl Scouts! We are currently offering various in-studio workshops for Brownies through Ambassadors.
- No experience is required. All workshops include a lesson
- Ages 8-15
- 8 girls minimum
- Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, & Ambassadors
- $50 deposit to hold the spot - goes towards your workshop
- Each Girl Scout will earn a Fashion Camp Sewing or Service badge
- Monday-Friday: Start times: 1:00pm or 3:30pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: Start times are 10:00am or 1:00pm
Give us a call to check available dates and book your event 714.259.0946 or click here to send us an email.
Our Sewing Workshops range in projects from pillows and purses, to backpacks & more! All workshops include a hand or machine sewing lesson, so no experience is required. View project options and pricing below.
During our Service Workshops each of the girls create a project to donate to charity. All 3 of the charities we work with – Beads of Courage, Khloe Kares & Jessie Rees Foundation, are local and have been introduced to us by Fashion Camp students! Scroll to the bottom to view project options and pricing.