Girl Scout Workshops
Beginning November 18th all classes and events will be held in our NEW LOCATION at The Market Place. Click here for more details!
Fashion Camp loves Girl Scouts! We are currently offering various in-studio workshops for Brownies through Ambassadors.
- No experience is required. All workshops include a lesson
- Ages 8-17
- 8 girls minimum
- Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, & Ambassadors
- $50 deposit to hold the spot - goes towards your workshop
- Each Girl Scout will earn a Fashion Camp Sewing or Service badge
- Monday-Friday: Start times: 1:00pm or 3:30pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: Start times are 10:00am, 1:00pm, or 3:30pm
Our Sewing Workshops range in projects from pillows and purses, to backpacks & more! All workshops include a hand or machine sewing lesson, so no experience is required. View project options and pricing below.
During our Service Workshops each of the girls create a project to donate to charity. All 3 of the charities we work with – Beads of Courage, Khloe Kares & Jessie Rees Foundation, are local and have been introduced to us by Fashion Camp students! View project options and pricing below.