Collection: Summer Sewing Camp
Fashion Camp MOVED ONE MORE TIME to our permanent home at
Tustin Plaza Shopping Center
13771 Newport Ave. Tustin, CA 92780
OPEN NOW! Click here for more info & directions!
Campers will use the sewing machine to create, design and sew two Fashion Camp projects of their choice. Campers will learn to thread the sewing machine, sew at a seam allowance, backstitch, pivot, cut patterns and iron as well as various other techniques given the projects they choose. They'll complete their projects on Friday, when we wrap up the week with a big Fashion Show Finale for family and friends!
- Sewing Camp is offered every week of summer, June 5 - August 28.
- Camps are 5 days, Monday - Friday.
- Camps are offered 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm, OR 9am-4pm (Full Day Camp)
- Campers must attend all 5 days of Camp to finish their projects. If a Camper must miss a day, you may schedule time during our Open Studio Hours for an additional charge to complete their project.
- Scroll to bottom to register.
- Ages 8 -15
- Campers MUST be at least 8 years old (or entering 3rd Grade) to attend Sewing Camp - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Perfect for beginning and returning campers.
- Price: $365 & includes materials.
- Campers will sew two Fashion Camp projects of their choice, from 35+ Fashion Camp original projects.
- Click here to view projects.
- Click here to view our date change, cancellation and late arrival policies.