A full day of fashion, fun, and sewing! Perfect for beginners and returning students.
In a single-day 6-hr workshop, you will walk away with ONE Fashion Camp sewing project that you have sewn yourself. Learn the basics of the sewing machine, how to cut, pin, iron, and sew.
- Single Day camps are offered based on availability. See dates below.
- Camps are a single day from 9am-3pm.
- Week-long full day options are available on our Sewing Camp page.
Scroll to bottom to register.
- Ages 8 -15
- Campers MUST be at least 8 years old (or entering 3rd Grade) to attend Sewing Camp - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Perfect for beginning and returning campers.
- Price: $135 & includes materials.
LUNCH: Campers MUST bring in a sack lunch. We take an hour long break each day, with plenty of time to eat, and relax with fashion games and challenges. There will not be an opportunity to leave camp to purchase food. Fashion Camp does offer bottled water for $2.
- Campers will sew ONE Fashion Camp project of their choice, from 35+ Fashion Camp original projects.
- Click here to view our date change, cancellation and late arrival policies.
*Summer Sewing Workshops can be booked using the Sewing Workshop Season. Please make sure to book early to ensure a seat in the class of your choice.
- With the purchase of a Season Pass, you’ll receive 4 sewing workshop days for just $495, a savings of $45!
- Materials fee of included for All 4 Sewing Workshop Projects.
- You can use your Season pass for any of our Sewing Workshops including: Weekend Sewing, No School Days, Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break and Winter Break.
- Your pass doesn’t expire and you just need to call to secure your spot!