Collection: Sewing Workshops
Beginning November 18th all classes and events will be held in our NEW LOCATION at the Tustin Marketplace. Click here for more details!
Spend the day at Fashion Camp learning to sew!
Each student will learn to use the sewing machine, trace and cut their patterns, and complete a project in one day! Choose from one of Fashions Camps 35 + projects!
- Boys & Girls ages 8 and up.
- Class time: 9am-3pm.
- Students must bring a lunch.
Class Price: $129. Materials are included.
- Perfect for the beginning and returning student.
- Campers will complete one Fashion Camp project of their choice in a day. They will pick from 35+ different projects. Click here to view projects.
- With the purchase of a Season Pass, you’ll receive 4 classes for just $470, a savings of $46!
- You can use your Season Pass for any of our Sewing Workshops including: Weekend Sewing, No School Days, Spring Break, Thankful for Fashion (Thanksgiving Break) and Winter Break.
- Your pass doesn’t expire and you just need to call to secure your spot!
CHANGE OF DATE/CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Date Changes and Cancellations can be made, free of charge, at any time up to 7 days before the start of a class.
- Date Changes and Cancellations made within 7 days of a scheduled class can be made for a $10 date change/cancellation fee. Fee must be paid at the time of date change/cancellation.
- Date Changes and Cancellations made within 12 hours of the start of a camp will receive a 50% refund on their camp fee.
- No Shows forfeit their camp fee, no exceptions.